October 22, 2009

Third Trimester Dichotomy

On the one hand, I can't believe she will be here in about six short weeks. For that, I am overjoyed and a little nervous.

On the other hand, I am so ready to hold this baby I'm about to jump out of my skin! I want to know what she looks like, what it feels like to hold her and smell her sweet little head. I certainly don't want to rush anything  and I sure don't want to pick her before she's ripe, but the anticipation is starting to get to me.

"But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently." Romans 8:25

I know, I know.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I wish I could say that time will go as slowly once she's here, but I swear to goodness you'll blink and she's 9 months old.

Unless that only happens to me. :-)

At least the blink was enjoyable!

Cindy said...

I think I told you this last week but I will say it again....hold on to every moment, good or bad, they fly by as Rachel just stated. I still cannot believe my baby turned five on Saturday and is in kindergarten!
Oh yah, and take lots of pictures to capture all the little things.