October 13, 2009

Baby Shower 2

Saturday brought another wonderful shower, hosted by my fabulous friends, Jakki & Sheryl.  We had a great time, an adorable cake, and some yummy brunch food!!

If you didn't already know, Jakki is not only Supermom, but also Superfriend. At any given moment, you can stop by Jakki's house and find it spotless, her toddler happy, and her face beautiful. She sews, she cooks, she bakes, she cans, she takes care of her home and family, and she does it all with a smile on her face. In addition to all that, she's a great friend. Jakki has a two-year-old and just gave birth three weeks ago, and still managed to get together with Sheryl and create a perfect shower for me! How she does it, I'll never know, but I know that I am so lucky to have those two as friends.

I would post some pictures, but the baby has eaten my brain and I forgot my camera. Hopefully, some benevolent soul who was there will offer to e mail me some pictures, then I can share them here.

No comments: