November 3, 2013

30 Days of Thankfulness, Part 1

I didn't start these thankfulness posts on the first day of the month, and it's doubtful that I will post every day. Instead, I will try to post weekly, as is usually my habit, and express my gratitude for each day since my last post.

As today is the third day of the month, I would like to say how grateful I am to God for three of the four great loves of my life.

One will celebrate her fourth birthday one month from tomorrow.

One recently turned two.

One will show us his sweet face in about eleven weeks.

There are not enough words for how much love my three beautiful gifts from God, and I can only hope to be half the mom they deserve.

I love you, Sweet Pea, Buddy, and Baby N (Sorry. You don't have a nickname, yet. You don't even have a middle name, yet, for that matter.). All of you light up my life in ways that I never believed possible until God sent you to us.

P.S. I'm thankful for the other great love of my life, as well, but that's another post.

No comments: