November 8, 2012

Guess Where We've Been!

I'll give you a hint...



 
Yes, yes. That is Cinderella's castle at night, all lit and beautiful. We spent 6 awesome days at Disney World! I have many, many pictures to share, so I'll give you a photo narrative.
 
Madeline, giving Baby D some love at Pop Century.

Our resort provided trips down memory lane from the 1950's - 1990's. This one is from the 1980's, and pretty much sums up my entire childhood.

Brownie sundae. No, I didn't finish it. Yes, I wanted to.

Not a great picture, but this is their first reaction to It's a Small World.

"So, they're singing...but, they're not real people? But, they look like real people?"

"Ok. If you say so."

First time meeting Goofy. David loves Goofy. You know, from a distance.

Seeing as how he can't walk yet, Baby D spent most of his time in his stroller. But, he took it all in stride!

Riding Dumbo with Daddy.

He had enough.

At not-quite-three-years-old, my Sweet Pea is only three inches away from being able to ride stuff by herself.

Sweet Pea and Daisy have been inseperable since their first meeting.

Dan, reunited with the dinsosaur that employed him 13 years ago.

Madeline, meet Mickey. Mickey, Madeline.

This is one of my favorite pictures from the whole vacation. Look at her face! (Madeline, not Daisy.)

"Goofy, my old friend! I missed you!"

Us, Chip, and Dale.

I love his sweet face.

Meeting Cinderella was great. It's just that, well, Madeline really likes food.

"How you doin'?"

She actually ASKED me to take this picture!

Meeting Aurora. (That's Sleeping Beauty for thosse of you who don't have princesses at home.)

I love this picture.

Waiting to have dinner with Winnie the Pooh.

Love and hugs for Pooh.
We were surprised at how Madeline took to the characters immediately, but David's reaction went from nervous to shy to frightened.
I hope you liked the pictures. I'll post again tomorrow with some observations I made while we were there.
Oh, and in case you didn't know, my children are blessed with the best father any kids ever had. That's no exaggeration. We couldn't ask for better and we love him to the moon and back!

No comments: