April 8, 2012

He Is Risen!

He is risen, indeed!
We had a very nice celebration of the Resurrection complete with sunshine, a nice breeze, a good Easter sermon, and a visit from family. Oh, and lest we forget, the long-awaited Easter Bunny paid a visit to Head Manor.

Can you guess Madeline's favorite Easter basket item? Yes. The one that clearly stated "less mess" on the package. I will be vacuuming up that "less mess" tomorrow.
Happy first Easter, Baby D!!
My beautiful diva, showing off her Easter egg loot.
I love the look on his face here.
"Seriously, Mommy. Enough pictures." When we came home from church, I asked if she wanted to change clothes. She replied, "No. I wear my pincess dress." You thought I was joking, didn't you? Nope. She really does fancy herself a princess.
Don't you just want to cover his sweet little face with kisses??
"Thank you, Easter Bunny! Bock Bock!" (If you don't get that, you didn't watch enough TV in the '80's.
Happy Easter, all.

No comments: