January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

OK, so I'm a couple of days late with this greeting. I've been a little busy.

So, let's see...there's the matter of New Year's resolutions to address, I suppose. I'm doing the whole cliche thing this time around. I have to get rid of this baby weight. Have to. HAVE TO! I haven't quite mapped out a master plan for making it happen yet, but I can say that I've eaten less and moved more today. Wish me luck!

I also want this to be the year that Dan and I focus more on making our lives Christ-centered. Oh, sure we go to church every Sunday and try to do Wednesday night fellowship dinners as often as we can. But, is that really making Christ the center of our lives? I'm thinking we could start with a Bible-study together when classes resume, or something along those lines. I'm also thinking I should tell him this before I sign us up for something.

There are dozens of things I would like to accomplish this year, but I don't know if I would necessarily call them resolutions, per se. I'd like to become organized again, evict the dust bunnies from my house, go back to work at a job that I like, and make more time for Dan and me without the kids.

I'd also like a mini-van and more frequent trips to Atlanta to visit the friends I so desperately miss.

We'll see how it all pans out.

What about you? What do you see for yourself in 2012?

No comments: