December 5, 2011

Guess Who's Two??

Our sweet Madeline turned TWO yesterday!! Geez, when did that happen?! I'm seriously terrified that I'm going to wake up tomorrow morning and she's not going to be in her bed because she's already left for college.

We celebrated by sharing some Minnie Mouse-themed cupcakes with a few friends.
My dear friend, Rachael the Talented, made this precious shirt for Madeline's big day. Madeline declared, "Minnie Mou'! I yove dis shirt!" (Translation: "Minnie Mouse! I love this shirt!")





It was a lot of fun. I'd love to post all the pictures we took, but it would take forever.

We are so blessed to have this sweet, happy, beautiful girl in our lives for the past two years. I'm looking forward to seeing what the coming years bring.


When I tucked her into bed last night, the conversation went like this:

"Night-night."

"Nigh'-night, Mommy."

"I love you."

"I yove you, too. Hap' birday, Mommy."


Happy birthday, my sweet girl.





No comments: