September 30, 2011

Time for Another Poll!

Yesterday, I visited Dr. T for my 37 week appointment. Everything's still hunky dory. I lost a pound (again), and I can't tell you how much that continues to surprise me. With Madeline, I gained 35 pounds. I've gained 18 with this one. Weird.

Anyway, Dr. T says David's ripe for the picking whenever he gets good and ready. It may not surprise you to know that I'm good and ready. She mentioned induction if he's not here by the 17th, and I'm good with that.

There have, however, been some predictions made that he might arrive before then. Dan's one of the soothsayers making these predictions. I'm not sure if he's basing it on my size, my BH contractions, the fact that I can barely move, or if it's wishful thinking on his part. I wouldn't blame him. I'm a mess. Just imagine that Medusa as a character in The Bell Jar.

We'd love to know what you think! There's a poll on the right. When do you think Baby David will grace us with his presence?

No comments: