November 6, 2009

30 Days!

I can't believe we've already made it to the 30-day countdown. I wonder if she's aware that she still has 30 days left in there? Sometimes it feels like she's trying to claw her way out through my rib cage and I have to explain to her that not only is it too early, but she also can't get out that way. :)

We have just a couple of finishing touches to make on the baby's room this weekend, but it's almost all done! World's Greatest Husband is also Baby Furniture Putter Together Extraordinaire! Pictures will be posted soon.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Wow! Time had gone by so very fast! I cannot believe that she may arrive any day now!
I would have loved to have my kids claw through my ribs, they felt like they were dropping out of the bottom......maybe the gravitational pull is different up here in Canada! LOL

Rachael said...

I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. Cannot.Believe.It.

You're going to have so much fun!