September 5, 2009

A Little Snug

OK, I'll admit it.  This t shirt is slightly tighter than last year at this time.

[caption id="attachment_188" align="aligncenter" width="438" caption="27 Weeks"]BellyShots 047[/caption]

What? You think just because I don't always understand what's happening on the football field that I can't show a little school spirit?

I have a little girl on the way, and I need to set a good example for her. I realize she's not here yet, but she will be soon and it is never too early to begin teaching your children the values that are important to you.  Before we know it, she will be telling us that doggies say WOOF WOOF, cows say MOO MOO, and elephants say ROLL TIDE.  She will watch and learn what all nice Alabama girls know - that on Saturday afternoons from September through November, respectable young Southern ladies slip into something crimson before they put on their lipstick.

From our family to yours, Happy Football Season!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

You look maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarvelous!

Rachael said...

I'm jealous! I had go go buy new shirts in MUCH larger sizes this time last year, and I wasn't even as far along!

Roll Tide, girl!

Nina said...

This is one of the cutest pics I've ever seen!

Sara Head said...

So cute! :)