September 14, 2009

28 Weeks

I had my 28 week doctor visit this morning and got a surprise look at little Madeline! There was a sales rep at the office who was demonstrating a new ultrasound machine, and my doctor asked me if I minded being a guinea pig. Of course I didn't mind at all!

So, while the doctor learned how to use the new machine, I got to look at our baby girl for half an hour or so. As you can see below, the picture isn't quite as clear as some other 4D ultrasound pictures, but the doctor was learning to use this machine for the first time so we'll cut him some slack.

BellyShots 003

I also have to go back on Wednesday for another glucose screening. Not fun, but I'm sure it will be fine.

My next task is to find a doctor in Brimingham. The search is on!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Very cool!

Jenn said...

Beautiful!