September 27, 2009

30 Weeks

BellyShots 050

Wow. Am I really at 30 weeks already? Really?? We really only have 10 weeks left. I have 10 weeks to get even bigger.

I love this dress. It's a very neat, 1940's style dress that Dan picked out for me the first time we went shopping for maternity clothes. I've only been able to wear it twice, though, because until a few weeks ago it was huge on me. Um, that's not really a problem anymore.

This is also the last picture we'll take in this house. There will be plenty of pictures to come of the new living quarters as we count down these last 10 weeks!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

You look so good! I remember thinking the same thing, but I thought it every week after 22 weeks. LOL

Cindy said...

Looking adorable! It goes so fast and yet so slow, doesn't it?!