May 9, 2013

Early Mommy's Day Gift

This post is about a questionnaire that Sweet Pea completed, with the help of Mrs. J and Mrs. L, of course, as part of her Mother's Day gift to me. I want to laminate this and keep it forever.
It reads as follows:
 
 
 
My Mommy
 
My mommy is 4  years old. (I'm 36.)
 
My mommy weighs 4  pounds. (Why is this question even on here???)
 
My mommy has brown  eyes. (They're blue.)
 
My mommy is bigger feet tall. (Bigger than she, yes.)
 
My mommy's favorite color is blue. (It's purple, but so is Madeline's and she thinks she's the only person who can like purple.)
 
My mommy's favorite person is Grandma and Daddy. (Throw Sweet Pea and Baby D in there, and that one is pretty accurate.)
 
My mommy's favorite food is macaroni and cheese. (Eh. It's OK. But, it is pasta so she ventured a good guess!)
 
My mommy is special because she loves me.  (I don't know if that makes me special, but my Sweet Pea sure is and yes, I love her to the moon and back. Forever.)
 
 


No comments: