December 11, 2012

Just a Couple of Pictures

As usual, I have some things swimming around in my head that I'd like to blather on about, but as the past few weeks have brought illness to at least one dweller of Head Manor per week, I haven't had a lot of time to blog.

So, as we move through this beautiful season of Advent, (I'm trying to put more emphasis on anticipating the coming Christ than "Santa brings lots of presents to little girls who put their toys away") I wanted to share two pictures from Madeline's first Christmas pageant.

If you know our Sweet Pea at all, you know that she's a very loving, friendly little girl...as long as she knows you well. She's not a big fan of crowds or being in the spotlight. Anyway, here you go:

Sweet Pea is the tall child on the front row with the white bow. We started out great. She was singing and doing her little hand movements. And then...

She noticed that a lot of people she didn't know, were looking at her. Eeek!

 
“Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.” Isaiah 7:14

No comments: