October 14, 2012

Happy Birthday, Baby D!

Happy, happy birthday, Sweet Baby D! We can't believe you've been here a whole year already. Holy cow! Where did this year go??
You are, by far, the most loving and amiable baby we know. You are so affectionate and your laughter makes all of us want to chuckle right along with you.
Your big sister loves you so much and Daddy & I have so much fun watching you two together.
You are so, so loved, sweet boy. We are thrilled the God chose us to be your family and that we've had you here for a whole year to love. We are so eager to see what the next year brings!!

"I'm ONE!"

"A balloon?? For me? Awseome!"

"Happy Birthday to me!"



"Cake, huh? Hmm...let'a check this out."

"Oh. My. Gosh. Mommy's been holding out on me!"

Madeline prefers to eat her cupcake with a fork. I have no idea where she gets it!;-)

Playing on the new ATV with Jackson. Thanks, Poppa!

Presents!

Handsome little birthday boy.

No comments: