June 30, 2010

Can't Touch This



I love this outfit. Love it.

But, you have to admit that since the pants are still just a little big on her, she must look like a blast from 1990 when she starts to kick her legs. Ah, the M.C. Hammer pants. You know you had a pair. You know you did the dance. You know you had an assignment in 8th grade Home Economics, in which you had to sew a pair of M.C. Hammer pants and wear them to school, but you got the pattern upside down and ended up failing your final exam because you couldn't complete the assignment by wearing the clothes you made. Um...that might have been just me. Nevermind.

"U can't touch this! Uh-oh, uh-oh, uh-oh, uh-oh..."

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Girl - not only DID I have harem (aka Hammer) pants, I STILL have them. Because even at that tender age I realized what a freaking hoot it would be if one day my daughter had a "90's" day at school and could wear official, 1990's MC Hammer pants.

Cindy Blake said...

Ohhh how I remember those pants! And still to this day laugh every time I remember them! lol