July 7, 2009

Dreams, again

If you've known me for a while, you know that my dreams tend to be somewhat colorful. Over the past few weeks, WOW! I keep reading about these nightmares I should be having, and I guess maybe my dreams would be nightmares for some people, but I just find them amusing.

First, there were the dreams in which I was being kidnapped by terrorists - first ninjas, then something else, and finally a white van, drink the Kool-Aid cult.

Then, there was the dream in which Dan sent me to the fabric store to buy some Tartan plaid so that he could make himself some kilts.

Last night"s dream needs a little background information. I have always wanted a pet chicken. But, it can't just be any old chicken. I want a Polish hen, the kind of fancy show chicken with feathers that look like fur and big plumes on top of their heads.  ---  I dreamed I was one of those.

white_bearded_polish_hen

I'm sure there will be more memorable dreams between now and December.  As long as they don't get scary, I'm kind of looking forward to it!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I am thinking last nights dreams may actually be your secret desire to be a show girl in Vegas....thus the plumes on the head!!!!!!

Cindy Blake said...

What I've always found so odd, but verrry entertaining, is the intricate little details of her very elaborate, strange dreams. ;)