July 1, 2013

Mark Your Calendars

Doesn't it drive you nuts when you're really into a series of books and you finish one, only to be left hanging for dear life on that cliff for a year or two, waiting for the next one to be released?

It happened to me with nearly all the Harry Potter books. I read the first three within a few days and then had to wait patiently to watch Cedric Diggory die in Goblet of Fire.

I read Divergent and Insurgent back-to-back, and now I have to wait until October for the last book in the series to make it into my eager hands.

So, without further ado, we are excited to announce that your wait is over. The third and final volume in the BabyHead trilogy will be released in mid-January!

We have had one doctor appointment thus far, and everything looks great. BabyHead #3 has a strong heartbeat (160 bpm), was wriggling around, and doing his/her job of making me tired and queasy. Oh, and moody. Let's not forget moody. I'm sure DWH won't be forgetting that one.

We have told the other kids, and Sweet Pea is fine with it, as long as it's a girl. She wants to name her "Pacey." Go ahead. Sing some Paula Cole. You know you want to. ("I don't wanna wait/For our liiiiives to be overrrrr...")
So, if I refer to #3 as Pacey from here on out, you'll know why.
We asked her if she would like to have another little brother. She said, "No. I want to keep the one I have." I think we'll let her keep him, too. They'd both be heartbroken if they were ever separated.

Speaking of Baby D, whose name I suppose we'd better update, he's oblivious. He probably will be until January. That's ok. The longer I get to snuggle him and rock him at bedtime, the better.

Of course, I'll be posting updates and pictures as Pacey gets bigger - and I get bigger.

Thanks for sharing our excitement with us! Only 9 weeks until we find out if Sweet Pea and Baby D will have a baby brother or a baby sister. We can't wait until January!

"Children are a heritage from the Lord..." Psalm 127:3

No comments: