July 8, 2013

Channeling My Inner Letterman

Top Ten Reasons We're Having Another Baby:

10. Maternity clothes are stretchy and comfortable, and I wanted to be able to wear them again.

9. Jakki and her hubby had a third baby in February, and we hate competition.

8. I don't have enough messes to clean up after other people.

7. We wanted to see if the Chinese Gender Chart was correct.

6. DWH likes it when I'm moody and b****y.

5. We hate sleeping more than two hours at a stretch.

4. I'm convinced Baby D has a secret wish to be that weird {middle} kid.

3. We have one who looks like DWH and one who looks like me, so we wanted to see who a third one would look like.

2. I needed another shot at having a redhead. Fingers crossed! (I'm only half kidding about this one.)

And the number one reason we decided to have another baby:

1. It was the only way to convince DWH to get rid of the Explorer and buy me that sexy new minivan of my dreams.

No comments: