April 3, 2013

Easter 2013

We celebrated the risen Christ in South Carolina this year, with family whom we just don't see often enough.

For the Easter weekend extravaganza, there was barbecue, a baby shower, a birthday party, and body building. Just kidding about that last part. I was having too much fun with the alliteration. Also, I worked at Domino's in the mid-nineties, when they sold a giant pizza called the "Extravaganzza," so I always have to remind myself that the real word only has one "z."
But, I digress.

The kids had a fantastic time hunting for Easter eggs with their cousins and getting extra hugs and snuggles from one family member or another.

I completely forgot to take my camera, and subsequently forgot to bring my keys home. I'm too young to be this forgetful, people!
Anyway, the pictures you'll see here were taken with my trusty phone and uploaded to Facebook, so if you have seen them already, I apologize. Aunts S & E, I stole some of yours, too.

What a hunk!

Wonderful, beautiful girl.

"Left! Left! Left, right, left!"

Lawson and his Easter loot.

Sweet Pea.

Uncle Ben & Mary Mathews

Good times. Good candy. Awesome Savior. He is Risen!

No comments: