January 9, 2013

Baby D's First Haircut

You know how some moms get a little sad when it's time to cut the baby boy's hair, or as my good friend Sheryl said, "cut the baby off?"
I was NOT one of those. I have very few sentimental bones in my body (see? I am like Mary Poppins!) and I just was not concerned at all about Baby D losing his baby locks.

That is, until they were gone.

Now, he doesn't look like Baby D anymore. He looks like Big Boy D. We're not going to call him that, though, because that makes him sound like some one-hit wonder, cheesy rapper in the early nineties.

I'd post some pictures, but blogger isn't allowing that to happen right now. Sorry.

Oh, well. He's still my sweet, smart, loving little Baby D, with or without the locks that some woman at Disney World referred to as, "pretty girl hair."

I love this little gentleman.

No comments: