September 4, 2012

A Great First Day!

We had a fabulous first day of school today!

It started a little rocky this morning, because Sweet Pea was concerned that if she went to school they would put her in time out. She needn't have worried. According to her teachers, she was a happy girl and had a fun time playing with her new friends.

Of course, she wouldn't let me take the obligatory first day picture. But, she couldn't stop me from taking pictures of these:



I knew they would be exhausted by the end of their day, but I didn't expect Baby D to fall asleep before we exited the church driveway and I certainly didn't expect Sweet Pea to say, "I had a good day at school. I go home and take a nap, now?" as her teacher was putting her in her car seat.

I told Sweet Pea I was glad she had a good day. She said, "You poud of me, Mommy?"

Yep. I'm proud of you, kiddo. I sure am.

No comments: