August 31, 2011

Only 23 More Days, Folks!

No, I'm not talking about my due date. We still have a bit longer for that. Yesterday was my 32 week appointment and all is well. We're still right on track for a mid-October delivery. Baby D_____ sounds strong and healthy, thanks be to God!

I'm talking about the 23-day wait we have until...

[caption id="attachment_1248" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Oooooh!"][/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_1255" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Ahhhhhh!"][/caption]

Now, before you go reminding me that I don't live in a place that looks like these pictures during wonderful, glorious autumn, or that Alabama's actual seasonal fall weather only lasts for a few weeks, I'll thank you to let me have my delusions for a little while. I'm OK with that, as long as I can still put on my sweaters and boots, mull my apple cider, put some pumpkins outside my front door, and put icing on something that contains cinnamon.

So, if you'll excuse me, I need to go look up the word "mull" before I try to do it to an apple.

No comments: