December 21, 2010

Lots of Happenings!

The past couple of weeks have been fabulous, and I'm really looking forward to the events to come in the next two.

Right now, I really should be doing laundry instead of blogging, though, so I'll leave you with a couple of pictures.

On December 19th, we officially joined our church and became Methodists, and welcomed Madeline into the family of believers. God's grace is such an incredible thing. It really is difficult for me to fully wrap my brain around it. But, we are covered by it and saved by it and we have vowed to raise Madeline to know how wonderful and powerful it is. Thanks be to God!



[caption id="attachment_865" align="aligncenter" width="243" caption="Let the Christmas spirit abound!!"][/caption]

As you can imagine, there will be much more to tell as the Christmas season progresses. I helped Santa shop for Madeline and I think she's going to be quite happy with her rewards for being on the "nice" list. (Every single gift is pink and girly. Shh! Don't tell Dan!)

Tune in for Christmas pictures!!

No comments: