June 5, 2009

Mac & Cheese

51KMP5YZS1L._SL500_AA280_PIbundle-12,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_It's the only thing I've craved, other than fruit. I don't know why I wanted it so badly, but a couple of hours ago I was convinced that life on earth would cease to exist if I did not have some Velveeta Shells & Cheese. And, did the World's Greatest Husband go to the grocery store and get it for me? Oh, yes he did! AND he bought me lilies while he was out. Isn't he awesome? I think I'll keep him.

Did I eat the entire box of mac & cheese? Well, no. But I really wanted to. I could have, but I practiced remarkable self-restraint and only made it part of my dinner.  I don't think I truly understood the full meaning of the word "craving" until Opie took up residence in my body.

Good dinner. Great hubby. I'm a happy mom-to-be!

And I want some cranberry juice...

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Hold back on the fruit and juices some......you could end up with gestational diabetes, a friend of mine had that problem (fruit cravings and diabetes). Just a thought, not to scare you.
Hugs