June 14, 2012

8 Months Old!

I couldn't decide which picture I liked more, so I posted both. Look at that happy little face! Don't you just want to squeeze the stuffings out of him?? (Don't, though. He needs his stuffings.)

Baby D is now combat crawling, much to his sister's delight and chagrin. She likes it when he slides across the floor on his belly to come after her, but his now successful attempts at overtaking her dollhouse or her cars are met with protests of, "No way, Dabid!"
I never had a sibling. I never experienced this. We'll have to see how I handle it. Stay tuned.

He still doesn't have any teeth, but we can see one getting ready to make its debut. Of course, I'll post pictures as soon as that happens.

Has it really been 8 months? Really? He's getting to be such a big boy. (sigh)

No comments: